Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome!!


WELCOME SOUTH MOUNTAIN SISTERS! If anyone wants to add their blog to this site, become a team member and have access to add posts, would like to learn how to blog or add comments to a blog site, add a blog site to this page, etc. please e-mail me at: lanae@eliteteck.com.
Also, if anyone is expecting or know of anyone who's expecting, in need, or just has some news to share, please e-mail that info. to me as well and I can add that to this site.

Once this is up and running smoothly, please check in for updates on activities, mom/kid play-days, local events, etc. I'm hoping that many our friends and neighbors can use this to be more "in-the-know" as I know all of our lives can be so busy and chaotic. Maybe this will help us stick together more and be more aware of each others' lives.
Thanks!
Lanae

No comments: